A message to our students as well as others about why you have countless reasons right in front of you daily of why you should be proud of yourself thanks to Jiu-Jitsu.
1. Just the fact that you showed up to train in itself is a huge reason to be proud of yourself. Imagine how many people you know who aren’t training, improving and working towards a healthy life.
2. You give yourself something to look forward to. Jiu-Jitsu is fun, period. Jiu-Jitsu is where adults go to play and get lost in the moment. Nothing can substitute your Jiu-Jitsu experience and journey. Each one is truly unique.
3. Time spent with friends, being in the moment, learning and helping your teammates learn as well.
4. You simply feel more clear and healthy. Healthy is defined by your choices and decisions. Jiu-Jitsu will teach you how to identify and make the right choices especially under pressure.
5. The sweat, the water consumptions, the stress relief, the amazing feeling after training. It’s an endless list. It’s a lifestyle.
6. Your own personal progress down and endless path and journey called Jiu-Jitsu. It truly never ends. It’s the fountain of youth and empowerment!!! Isn’t it so?
7. Just 1% or maybe more is all you need daily. Just imagine if you trained 180x in the next year. That’s a minimum of 180% better a year from now. A totally different reversion of you awaits.
8. The desire to continue the healthy trend off the mat. What you eat. What you drink. What you do and also, what you do NOT do anymore thanks to Jiu-Jitsu and knowing this is life changing.
9. Your choices and decisions are going to change for the better on and off the mat. You will begin to notice a conscious change when your desire to achieve optimum performance on the mat will outweigh poor old unhealthy useless choices rooted in momentary short term pleasure vs purpose.
10. Don’t eat, fuel. Eating is for pleasure. Fueling is for purpose. Always remember this fact. Just think of how much you consider what type of oil and gas you put in your car. And how and when and where you service it. But what about your body? Healthy fueling with purpose is not only essential for your body physically to be healthy, but most important of all you always have a very positive healthy mental effect on your overall state of being.
This is key.
Your state of mind will determine the choices and decisions you make. And the decisions and choices you make will determine how you feel. Physically and mentally.
In closing, remember these 3 sayings.
“Live life today, as if you’re looking back from tomorrow. Never create regret. You do have a choice today.”
“There is no comfort in the growth zone and there is no growth in the comfort zone”
“No pressure, no diamonds 💎”
As your professor, it is my responsibility to look inside of you and to bring the best version of you to the surface.
The best YOU is in there somewhere. The NEW YOU is in there somewhere. Life easily causes us to loose touch with the best version of you.
Thanks to Jiu-Jitsu, together, we will help you find this new you. The YOU that YOU and your family deserves YOU to be and always feel.
Healthy is a perpetual state of being. Your choices will define your results. And as we all inevitably get older in this life, our choices will also determine our quality of life in our later years.
I can go on and on but I will stop here. Thank you for reading the above stated.
I am committed to YOU
Your Jiu-Jitsu Professor
Carlos Machado Blackbelt
🔛🔥🔝 We are the #1 🥇 Pure Jiu-Jitsu & Self Defense Academy in Bedford, Colleyville, Hurst & Euless for Kids ❇️ Teen ✴️ Adults 🚔 LEOs 🔛🔥🔝
🔰✅ COME & TRY 1 WEEK FREE! ✅🔰⛔️ Kids ⛔️ Teens ⛔️ Women ⛔️ Men ☝🏼We are #1 in Bedford & Mid-Cities 🔥
TRY 1 WEEK FREE!!! ZERO COST JUST SHOW UP!!!
CALL or SMS DIRECTLY AT: (214) 490-0601
Carlos Machado Jiu Jitsu Mid Cities Texas
2843 Central Drive., Bedford, TX 76021
Article Written by: Greg Hamilton, Machado Black Belt & Head Instructor of Kids and Adults Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
#1percentbettereveryday #Forwardistheonlyway #carlosmachado #carlosmachadojiujitsu
#carlosmachadojiujitsumidcitie #rcjmachado #machadojiujitsu #graciejiujitsu #ilivejiujitsu
#jiujitsufromthesource #bjj #jiujitsu #Blackbelt #ilovebjj #brazilianjiujitsu #bjjlife
#brazilianjiujitsulifestyle #jiujitsulifestyle #bjj4life #bjjlifestyle #Texas #Bedford #Hurst
#Euless #Colleyville #BedfordJiuJitsu #EulessJiuJitsu #ColleyvilleJiuJitsu
#HurstJiuJitsu #MidCitiesMartialArts #MidCitiesJiuJitsu